Thursday 23 June 2022

Cooking Dinner

I cooked my first meal in Arroyo two nights ago – curry chicken, fried French beans and some rice. It took a while to familiarize myself in the kitchen, the cooking utensils, and where is what kept where… etc. But I got there in the end. Dinner was served on time, and it was edible. Cooking will be easier from here on now that I know where everything is – after opening and closing cabinets, playing hide and seek the last few days.
The raw materials. Curry paste, rice, potatoes and French beans. Forgot to include the chicken in the photo.
There was plenty of curry left over - enough for another meal. And there was half a packet of French beans too. So we had the same the following night with a slight change to the fried beans. I fried some carrots with the French beans, and added a dish of fried eggs with onions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: