Wednesday 22 June 2022

UFO Identified

Two nights ago, Roger and I were sitting on the balcony having a drink, when he alerted me to a fireball in the sky. At first he thought it was a plane, but it was moving too fast and too fiery to be a plane.

I sprung for my phone camera in the apartment and managed to capture the tail end of the fireball.

We suspected that it could be a meteorite. However it wasn’t. We learned from the Spanish papers the following day that it was the debris of the second stage of China’s space station launch.

From that night onwards, I kept my phone with me when we were on the bacalony. Maybe, there will be another sighting before too long. When that happens, I will be ready.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: