Wednesday 1 June 2022

Chinatown

I went with some friends to Chinatown for dinner last week. After dinner, we had a stroll around Chinatown, to walk off our dinner, and also to see what Chinatown is like nowadays, now that we are all ‘living with Covid’ and travel restrictions were eased.

Surprisingly, Chinatown was still very quiet. I was really surprised that it wasn’t busier. I guess it takes time, for tourists to start coming in again. The shops were still empty of customers. There were a few more people on the streets than before, but by not many, really.

A fruit stall selling durians – the king of fruits.

And bags of mangosteen – the queen of fruits.
Empty shops mostly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: