Friday 10 June 2022

The Harbour Front At Night

As the sun sets, the scene on the harbour front took on a new look. I am sure it would be very pleasant to take a stroll on the water front. Or simply seating at one of the many benches, enjoying the breeze, soaking in the atmosphere.
This is the scene across the water in the day.
This is the scene at night.
The place was surprisingly quieter than I expected. I thought there would be more people around. Since this was my first time there, there was no way to know if that was the norm. But instinct tells me that as life goes gradually back to pre-pandemic days, the place will get a lot busier.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: