Wednesday 29 June 2022

Out And About In Benalmadena

So, I begin my third week of holidays here in Benalmadena. How time flies when you are having fun. I haven’t done much so far – just catching up with friends, going for dinners, totally relaxing activities. I did go out to stretch my legs every day, even if it was just taking the long way, or a roundabout way to go to the shop, or restaurant. Anyhow, here are some pictures I took for WednesdayWalk when I was out and about in Benalmadena. This is a street off the main street in the town center. It was siesta time, so the shops were closed.
I was surprised to see this Hindu temple. And equally surprised to see the statue of a Buddha down the road. I guess it shows how welcoming and accepting the people here are.
A magnolia flower. It has got a lovely fragrant.
A kapok tree. The flowers are fluffy and looks like cotton.
A nice hedge.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: