Tuesday 28 June 2022

Refelctions

This was my post for 'The Reflection Hunters Contest'in another blockchain.

It was one of the afternoons when I was out stretching my legs. I wasn’t particulary looking for reflections. It was another hot summer day here in Benalmadena. There were plenty of shadows. But, reflections are a bit harder to come by since Benalmadena is rather dry in Summer.

Most of the reflections I came upon are from shop windows. Here are some reflections I took on my walk a couple of days ago.

"https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjczsCk9RxGHVx4RaYCZTAQFMl5P9QZANtfjp47smNMTBa5QJIjwXNtUxdxiELwSBng4P2fZQg2Kn9Fojt8PFcAZ9VEPaSYsNGSTfXSchuCWkY0xSE7OMIaC4qYLg2a0T5YZXEf_pvLvr7nXEHZBY-qGAxrRtScOdvINYu7r0iGVQrTAjaFkdw6deUJXQ/s4000/3.jpg" style="display: block; padding: 1em 0; text-align: center; ">

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: