Monday 13 June 2022

Bus-stop Shadow

Taking my walk in the afternoon offers many opportunities for finding shadows. Most notable are the shadows of trees. They are more prominent. Other shadows may not be as prominent, and we saw without seeing them.

This is one such shadow. I was waiting for the traffic to pass when I noticed this beautiful shadow of the bus-stop. The bus stop has always been there, but I hadn't notice the shadow because I was more concentrated on crossing the road.

Seeing the shadow, I delayed crossing the road to snap a few pictures of the beautiful shadow.

“The brighter the light, the deeper the shadow.” - Jay Kristoff

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: