Tuesday 7 June 2022

Reflections

“As water reflects the face, so one’s life reflects the heart.” - Proverb

It wasn’t a very bright day. There had been some rain earlier and the atmosphere had a misty look to it. It was not hot, but it was still rather humid. My foreigner friends like to say – “The humidity is so thick, I can cut it with a knife”. Although I was born and bred here, there were times, I felt the humidity was too much as well.

Anyway, I was strolling in the Gardens by the Bay, when I came upon this pond. Reflected in the pond were palm leaves and vegetation of the surrounding. I think it has become a habit of mine to look for reflections whenever I come across mirrors or water. Here are some shots of the reflections.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: