Thursday 30 March 2023

Sakura Display III

I remember the first time I went to the Sakura floral display, a few years ago. I was excited and full of expectations. I have seen cherry blossoms in videos and photos from friends. So, naively, I was expecting to see the same beautiful scenes that were captured in my mind. Therefore, I was disappointed when the Sakura trees on displayed were nothing like those I imagined.

It was later, after the wave of disappointment was over and common sense kicked in that I realized the Sakura blossoms on display could never be the same as the ones I saw in the media. The Cherry blossoms on display were in pots. They would be young trees. Their blossoms could never be compared to the older trees that were planted directly on the ground, where there is plenty of space for the roots to grow and take in nutrients. The mature, healthy trees would be fully grown and produce flowers that covered the whole tree.

Since then, I have learned to appreciate the cherry blossoms on display as they are. Anyway, here are the rest of the pictures I took at the Sakura display.

This is the Flower Field in the Flower Dome where floral display takes place. There is a new display every couple of months. The Sakura floral display will be on until the 9th of April.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: