Sunday 26 March 2023

Seniors Enjoying Themselves

I was on my way to the Chinatown train station to catch the train when I saw this group of seniors singing and dancing in a corner. They attracted quite a crowd - locals and curious tourists. The seniors were really into it, enjoying themselves, dancing and singing along. The spectators were so caught up they were dancing and clapping along too.

It was rather heartwarming looking at the scene. The simple pleasures of gathering together on an evening and having a good time. I hope I have the energy and enthusiasm when I am their age.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: