Friday 17 March 2023

End Of My Narration Of My Trip to Kuching - Sarawak

For our trip to Kuching, we stayed at the Pullman Hotel. It is a five-star hotel, centrally located, and within walking distance to the Kuching Waterfront, Chinatown, Cat statue, museums, parks and shops - very convenient indeed.

Here are some photos taken from my room and also some pictures of the hotel vicinity.

Panoramic views from my hotel room.

The Old Court House
The vicinity of The Pullman hotel - parks, museums, malls...
Chinatown
We had a leisurely tour of Chinatown, looked at some handicraft shops, and had a spot of lunch before the darkened sky forced us to head back to the hotel.

The following photos looked like scenes from Singapore - double storey shophouses with cars parked in front of the shops.

And with this, I end my narration of my trip to Kuching, Sarawak.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: