Monday 13 March 2023

Kuching Waterfront

Source
The Kuching Waterfront which lines the south bank of the Sarawak River is touted as one of the 'must' visit places in Sarawak. It is a place to 'sample the city's cosmopolitan vibes.'

Similar to our Marina Bay Waterfront, it offers scenic views of the area, and across the river. It is said that in the evening, when the lights come on, the whole place takes on a new look with a vibrant nightlife. That, I can believe as I see it happens with our Marina Bay Waterfront.

Unfortunately, it was raining quite a bit in the evenings during our visit. So, we had to give it a miss. But I managed to find some pictures of the Waterfront at night from the internet. I was right. With the lights on, the building and the surroundings took on a new appearance.

A couple of beautiful night shots of the Kuching Waterfront from the internet. It's truly a pity I didn't get to see them personally when I was there.
Source
Source

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: