Wednesday 21 June 2023

Balconies

Most apartments in Benalmadena have a balcony. Some are bigger than others. There are also ornamental ones which are only big enough for you to stand and look out, or maybe put a couple of plants.

During the summer months, people love to sit out on the balcony – sunbathing in the day, and in the evening, to have their dinners.

My friend, Roger’s apartment has got a nice balcony. It is big enough for a table and a few chairs, with a nice view of the mountains and the village on the side of the mountains.

At night, it is even more beautiful – very serene and peaceful. After dinner, we usually sit out on the balcony and have our drinks. We have a clear view of a section of the sky from the balcony which allows us to star gaze.

That’s Venus setting behind the mountains.
Occasionally, we would see some unidentified flying objects streaking across the sky – like the one in the next picture. We do not know what it was.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

2 comments:

Voo Shining Stone said...

great pics! Vincent, are you the person in Singapore reading my blog?
I get so many views from there but no comments. Just curious if it is you reading me?

Vincent said...

Hi. Thank you for your comment. I am happy to hear you get many views for your blog.

I have a look at your blog every few days. Maybe there are other Singaporeans reading your blog. All good. 😊

Cheers!