Friday 16 June 2023

The Tandoori Grill

The Tandoori Grill is an Indian/Mexican restaurant, meaning, they serve Indian and Mexican food. It seems that all Indian restaurants here serve Mexican food as well.

We have been to the Tandoori Grill many times, but had never tried their Mexican menu. We usually have their lamb curry which is our favourite. They are really nice.

This time, I decided to have something different. I had half a rack of pork ribs. Good pork ribs are hard to come by. So, I was pleasantly surprised. The pork ribs were very nice. The meat come off the bones easily and the sauce was just right – nice and not too salty. I will definitely be having that again.

Complimentary papadum with your dinner. They are thin, disc shaped crisp served with three kinds of toppings – mint sauce, mango chutney and chopped onions.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: