Tuesday 13 June 2023

Doha Airport

I arrived in Malaga, Spain yesterday afternoon after an eighteen hour journey. I flew with Qatar this time and I had to transit in Doha to catch a connecting flight to Malaga.

Here are a few quick snaps of Doha airport while I was making my way to the boarding gate.

It is a nice airport. I didn’t stay to explore because this is my first time using the airport and I wasn’t sure how far away, or where the boarding gate was. So, after a few quick shots, I left to look for the boarding gate.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

2 comments:

Voo Shining Stone said...

looks lovely! have fun!

Vincent said...

Thank you! I will try my best! 😊