Monday 19 June 2023

Wacky Humour

Laughter is not only the shortest distance between two people, laughter between two is sometimes a closer act of love than any other.

Have a look at the following. Keep the ones you like in mind and share some laughter with your circle of friends. They will appreciate it.

May you have a great week ahead!

If four or five guys tell you that you’re drunk, even though you know you haven’t had a thing to drink, the least you can do is to lie down a little while. - Joseph Schenck

All humans are 99.9 percent genetically identical, so don’t even think of ending any potential relationship with "I just don't think we have enough in common. - Unknown

When you cannot get a compliment any other way pay yourself one. - Mark Twain

It is infamy to die, and not be missed. - Carlos Wilcox

Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age. As your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. - Unknown

It is terribly rude to tell people that their troubles are boring. - Lemony Snicket

We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. - Groucho Marx

Luck sure didn't look like a lady tonight, more like the bitch she always was. - Rob Thurman

Nothing in my life has ever made me want to commit suicide more than people’s reaction to my trying to commit suicide. - Emilie Autumn

Man started out on the wrong foot. The misadventure in paradise was the first consequence. The rest had to follow. - Emil Cioran

I was setting a voice recognition password for my new phone and a nearby dog barked and ran away. Now I am still looking for the dog to unlock my phone. - Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: