Wednesday 6 September 2023

Streets Of Hat Yai

Hat Yai, the city in Southern Thailand near the Malaysian border was surprisingly quiet. There were not many people on the streets, and most shops were empty. I wonder how they can afford to stay in business. I guess they depend a lot on the tourist trade. Overhead line cables
The mind boggles at the mess of cables. How do they tell which line is which? It must take them a long time to trace a faulty line.
As you can see, there were not many people, or hardly any people on the streets.

Some wall murals.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - πŸ‘‰ HERE

No comments: