Saturday 9 September 2023

Nice Shots/Views

Hat Yai – a quiet and laid back city, is a haven for those who like to shop, eat, and go for massages. In the city itself, besides shopping, eating and massages, it doesn’t have much to offer. However, away from the city, there are many hills and the top of the hills offer lovely views of the city below.

Here are some nice shots from my Hat Yai trip. And with that, I round up my posts on my recent visit to Hat Yai.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - πŸ‘‰ HERE

No comments: