Sunday 10 September 2023

Clouds

When flying, I usually opt for an aisle seat, even if I have to pay for that. It is more convenient when I have to go to the toilet. But for a trip, like a one and half to two hours flight, I would not bother too much. I will just take the seat allocated to me. On one such short trip, I was given a window seat. As it so happened, I also had my mobile phone with me. Usually, that goes with the backpack and is stored in the cabin overhead. Anyway, in this instance, it gave me a chance to look out of the window and to take a few photos of the clouds from high up in the air.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - πŸ‘‰ HERE

No comments: