Saturday 16 September 2023

Swimming Pool

The swimming pool that I was using is closed for renovation. According to the notice, they will be closed for three months while they install automatic drowning detectors. So, due to that, I had to look for another pool to go to. Luckily, there is another pool nearby.

I started using it this week. I must say I prefer the other pool, maybe because I have been using it and am more used to the layout and the surroundings. However, the new pool has quite a nice view of the surroundings. But then, the idea was to go to the pool, have a swim and come back. The view of the surroundings do not do much in this respect. You can’t see the view when you are in the pool anyway.

Anyhow, for the next three months, I will be using this pool, until my regular pool is ready again, or I find another pool to my liking.

The children's pool
The view on one side of the pool.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - πŸ‘‰ HERE

No comments: