Tuesday 7 November 2023

Karaoke

I like to sing. There was a time when I went drinking, and singing karaoke every Friday night with friends. We had fun. Well, I had fun anyway. My friends were too kind to tell me to shut up and not sing, that I sound horrible. Come to think of it, it must have been quite tortuous for them to have to listen to me. I am not a good singer at all. But I didn’t know that until one day, using the recorder on my cell phone, I recorded my own singing. Boy, how I cringed when I heard the playback.

Maybe after a few drinks, my voice didn’t matter so much to my friends. What mattered was the company of friends enjoying a few drinks together and having a fun evening.

Anyhow, last week, a friend and I booked a karaoke room with Teo Heng Family KTV Studio and we went singing.

But before that, a simple lunch at the ‘My Kampung’ food court.
Chicken and roast pork rice and a soya bean drink.
My friend belting out a song.
Both of us are not good singers. So, that was all right. We tortured each other for two hours, and it was fun singing karaoke again.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: