Monday 13 November 2023

Wacky Humour

Laughter is our reflex to something that tickles our funny bone, something which we find amusing; it is when we find, or see the humour – in a joke, an action or a situation.

It doesn’t matter what kind of humour you indulge in, whether you revel in the coarsest puns or dwell on nihilistic black humour. As long as you engage in this type of activity, you keep your mind working, sharp and nimble.

Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving. - Unknown

I’ve never been married, but I tell people I’m divorced so they won’t think something’s wrong with me. - Elayne Boosler

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. - Father Larry Lorenzoni

Experts say the cost of funerals have risen by fifty percent, they blame it on the cost of living. - Unknown

Dating is pressure and tension. What is a date, really, but a job interview that lasts all night. - Unknown

If I was as ugly as you were, I wouldn’t say Hi to folks, I’d say BOO! - Unknown

I’ve stopped drinking, but only when I’m asleep. - George Best

If it wasn't for procrastination... I'd have nothing to look forward to tomorrow. - Tom Wilson

Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy earning his salt that he forgets his sugar. - Unknown

When you’ve told someone that you’ve left them a legacy the only decent thing to do is to die at once. - Samuel Butler

I’m bilingual, speaking English and body language. I prefer the latter, because I can speak it silently and without listening and while my back is turned. - Jarod Kintz,

How do you know my dim-witted inexperience isn’t really a subtle form of manipulation used to lower people’s expectations, thereby enhancing my ability to manoeuvre myself within any given situation? - Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: