Sunday 12 November 2023

After Dinner in Chinatown

After dinner in Chinatown, my friends and I usually will take a leisurely walk in the area, mingling with the tourists, and soaking up the atmosphere.

When we had enough of walking, we will look for a place to rest our feet and have a few drinks. We look for a nice drinking place where we can watch the world – tourists and locals go by as we sip our drinks.

Some pictures of Chinatown in the evening between 8pm to 9pm. You can see that there it was still quite busy there. People, mostly tourists were strolling the streets and doing some shopping – mostly for souvenirs.

My friends and I enjoyed a couple of beers while we watch the world go by.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: