Thursday 28 December 2023

Change

People resist change largely because of the fear of the unknown. If we are assured that our change is for the better, I think we would gladly do what is necessary to change.

However, we must understand that change is a constant in life. Nothing remains the same forever. At some point, for better, or for worse, we have to change. Maybe we have to change for the worse first, before changing again for the better. We just do not know. What we could do is to go with the flow. When it comes time to change, we must change no matter how reluctant we are.

Any change is better than none and most change is for the better. It has the power to uplift, to heal, to stimulate, surprise, open new doors, bring fresh experience and create excitement in life. It elevates us from mediocrity and saves us from false security. Certainly it is worth the risk! We must also keep in mind that it is only through change that we can continue to experiment with ourselves and our lives. - Leo Buscaglia

When we find that life is a bore, that existence is a chore, that the wonder and magic of being alive is vanishing, it is possible that it is because we are resisting change. If we have become trapped in a dull, lifeless rhythm, we must resolve to give up our resistance and dance to a new step. When we do, we will surely rediscover that change is our greatest source of happiness, stimulation and continued growth. - Leo Buscaglia

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn’t change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn’t change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family. Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realized that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world. - Unknown

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: