Friday 1 December 2023

Christmas Decorations

I was on my way to see the Poinsettia display in the Flower Dome in the Gardens by the Bay when I noticed workers putting the final touches to the Christmas decorations.

Gardens by the Bay celebrates this festive season from the first of December to the first of January. There will be floral displays, light shows, festive programs and a supersized fairground. All happening at the Gardens by the Bay.

It is free to visit the Gardens by the Bay, but for certain programs, like the ‘Christmas Wonderland’ there is a small charge. You can book tickets online 👉 HERE

I am sure the decorations will look fantastic when the lights are awitched on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: