Wednesday 20 December 2023

An Afternoon Walk

Walking is one of the best exercises that can help you keep fit. Nowadays, even doctors recommend that you brisk walk, and not run. I take daily walks, weather permitting. I have a nice route to do that. Occasionally, I will do something different and explore a new route. But, I am a creature of habit and so I tend to stick to the route I am familiar with.

Here are some photos from my afternoon walk.

Occasioanlly, I would catch a glimpse of a squirrel on my walk. Usually, they are very alert. They would scamper off as I approached. But this one was so concentrated on its food, it gave me time to take a couple of shots.
To understand the journey you have to do the walking. - Bryant McGill

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: