Sunday 31 December 2023

All Puns Intended

A pun is a joke or type of wordplay in which similar senses or sounds of two words or phrases, or different senses of the same word, are deliberately confused. Puns are better understood if you have a reasonable command of the language they are in.

I hope you get a laugh out of the following puns. I know, some of them are rather lame. But still, some people might get laugh out of it.

The following images are from Facebook page 'Trek Talking' and other Facebook pages.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: