Saturday 16 December 2023

More Photos From The Gardens By The Bay

Gardens by the Bay aims to a “showcase of horticulture and garden artistry that will bring the world of plants to Singapore and present Singapore to the world.” Sitting on 101 hectares of reclaimed land in the central region of Singapore, it is the City-state's pride and joy.

Work on the gardens is ongoing, always in progress to keep it fresh and interesting. The garden also organizes programs, activities and celebrates festivals in its garden grounds.

More photos from my recent visit.

In the evenings there are two light shows. One at 7.45pm and one at 8.45pm. I caught one recently and I video part of it. Have a look - 👉 HERE

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: