Wednesday 5 August 2020

A Nice Walk



There is nothing healthier for a man than to walk on his own two legs. - Jose Saramago

                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


A daily walk is a good way to keep fit and healthy. If you have a walk route, and you keep to a daily routine, you will meet other walkers and joggers. 

Be friendly to your fellow walkers. Acknowledge them - a smile or a wave. If they do not respond, and some don’t, never mind, just go on your way. But you will find that most will gladly smile back, or wave back.
 
I have met and got acquainted with quite a few of the walkers and joggers this way. Sometimes, we stopped for a chat, or if we happened to be going in the same direction, we will have a chat as we walked. Time and distance go by very quickly when that happens. 

Anyway, here are some pictures I took on my walks. 

I met a monitor lizard who was also out for its walk.

A butterfly visiting some weed flowers.

Some weird looking weeds.


I should know the name of this seed pod, but it slipped my mind.

A hibiscus bush.

A multi-petaled hibiscus




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!


No comments: