Wednesday 12 August 2020

Out and About


Sometime last week, I was out for dinner with a friend. The venue was in town, in an area which I don’t go to very often. So, I thought I would go down a bit earlier, and have a wander around the place. 

Since it was town area, there was not much natural scenery to take in but there are plenty of high rise buildings. Some of them look rather interesting. Have a look and see what you think.

This is the Singapore Pools building, a building I hope to visit one day. I walked past it the other day, but I didn’t go in. I want to wait for the day when I have a good reason for visiting it – that is, when I have a winning ticket in my pocket. It would mean that I am at least $5,000 richer. 

A building with Singapore flags - it being our National Day month.

This is a very interesting building. Unfortunately, I have no idea what building it is or the significance of the words on the facade of the building.









^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!


No comments: