Friday 7 August 2020

My Orchid Bloomed

It is always pleasing to see the plant you cared for bloom. I have had the Orchid for three and a half years now. For the first year, there was not much going on. In fact, at one point it looked like it was dying on me. I had thought I might have to ditch it. Luckily, it started coming to life and bloomed for the first time last year. It bloomed again in February this year, and this is the third bloom.

There were only four flowers in the first bloom, and eight in the second bloom. This time round there are six flowers. I will take what it offers. As long as the Orchid is healthy, blooms occasionally, I am happy.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!



No comments: