Wednesday 26 August 2020

Daily Walk

On my, almost daily, walk for more than a decade, I came to be acquainted with quite a few people. They are fellow walkers or joggers who take their walks about the same time as I do. Where time permits, we might stop for a chat, share a laugh. Otherwise, we just exchange pleasantries in passing.

Humans are social animals, and a little socializing will always do us good. Sometimes, these acquaintances take our mind off things that are bothering us. Sometimes, talking to them I get a different perspective of things. After all, they are from all walks of life. It is always good to see  another person’s perspective, or point of view.

Here are pictures I snapped on my walks.

A yawning zen master.  Quite a few of them around. 


A flowering tree, the name I know not of.





Wild wheat grass. They have started giving the whole area a trim, so they won't be around long now.






^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!


No comments: