Monday 17 August 2020

LaSalle Art School

LASALLE College of the Arts (informally LASALLE) is a public post-secondary arts and design institution in Singapore. 

I was on my way to meet a friend for dinner when I passed by the place. The ‘crumling’ design of the building caught my attention. I guess as a art school, the design has to be a bit different and outstanding. It was designed by RSP Architects Planners & Engineers. 



“Founded in 1984, LASALLE boasts eight art and design schools that offer more than 30 diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in contemporary arts and design education. LASALLE's bachelor's and master's degrees are validated by Goldsmiths College, University of london, one of the leading universities in the world for arts and humanities.” - Wikipedia 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!


No comments: