Saturday 8 August 2020

Weekend Humour

It’s the weekend. Time to relax, take it easy. Here are some humour to help you start your weekend. Have a great one!

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood? - Fran Lebowitz

Always keep several ‘Get Well’ cards on the mantelpiece. That way, if unexpected guests arrive, they’ll think you’ve been sick and unable to clean. - Aunty Acid

Without stupid people we would have no one to laugh at. Take the time and thank a stupid person for their contribution. - Unknown

I live in my own little world. But it’s okay, they know me here. - Lauren Myracle

At my age I do what Mark Twain did. I get my daily paper, look at the obituaries page and if I’m not there I carry on as usual. - Patrick Moore

If I ever go missing, I want my picture on a wine bottle instead of a milk carton, this way my friends will know I am missing. - Unknown

Always remember this: ‘A kiss will never miss, and after many kisses a miss becomes a misses’. - John Lennon

I like to call in sick to work at places where I’ve never held a job. Then when the manager tells me I don't work there, I tell them I’d like to. But not today, as I’m sick. - Jarod Kintz

Everybody should do at least two things each day that he hates to do, just for practice. - William James

And although I broke a lot of laws as a teenager, I straightened out immediately upon turning eighteen, when I realized the state had a legal right to execute me. - George Carlin

I like men who have a future and women who have a past. - Oscar Wilde

If someone says, “You’re gonna regret that in the morning,” I sleep in ‘til noon. Problem solved. - Unknown 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!


No comments: