Monday 31 August 2020

Mangiamo Italian Restaurant

Mangiamo Italian restaurant is a small family-run Italian restaurant located in Albert Court. I have walked past it a couple of times, and the place looks ideal for a dinner night out. I especially like the courtyard and its quiet environment. I told myself that I would like to dine there one day, and that was what I did. 

The restaurant has outdoor and indoor dining. Customers have a choice to dine indoors in a smaller air-conditioned seating, or they can sit outside, where it is airy. It is not a fancy restaurant. It is a relaxed and casual diner type of restaurant – my kind of place.

A starter. Grilled scallop and cheese.

I had the pork ribs. It's tasty enough, but the meat didn't actually fall off the bone.

My friend had the rib-eye steak. He said it was too done for his taste, but it was all right.

All in all it was a nice meal, and a pleasant evening.  The service was friendly, their prices affordable, and reasonable quality menu. 

Their beers and wine prices are very reasonable.

They are only a couple of minutes’ walk to Rochor MRT Station. I don’t mind going back again. 

Mangiamo Italian restaurant 

Albert Court Complex

180 Albert St,

Singapore 189971

Opens daily 1:00pm to 11:00pm


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!


No comments: