Saturday 29 August 2020

Weekend Humour

Short and humorous, these quips are easy to remember. You might want to keep a few of these in mind, and impress your friends with your sense of humour. You can share them at a party, bring a spot of sunshine into someone’s life, and brighten up someone’s day. Everyone likes a laugh, and everyone likes a person who can make them laugh. 

I just bought my husband a ‘Get better soon’ card. He’s not sick… I just think he could be better. - Unknown

Sometimes, I wonder what happened to people who ask me for directions. - Unknown

The computer saves man a lot of guesswork, but so does the bikini. - Evan Esar 

Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. - Doug Larson

I’m not waiting until my hair turns white to become patient and wise. Nope, I’m dyeing my hair tonight. - Jarod Kintz

They keep saying the right person will come along. I think mine was hit by a truck. - Unknown

Wouldn’t it be nice if the world was flat? That way we could just push off the people we don’t like. - Unknown

The quickest way to a man's heart is through his chest. - Roseanne Barr

I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy. - W.C. Fields

Don’t bite off more than you can chew because nobody looks attractive spitting it back out. - Carroll Bryant

I cook using the four food groups: Canned, Boxed, Bagged and Frozen. - Aunty Acid



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!


No comments: