Saturday 15 August 2020

Weekend Humour

Another weekend is here. I hope you have had a great week. Otherwise, not to worry. It will be over soon and you can look forward to a better week ahead. Meanwhile, here are some humorous quips. I hope today’s selection will bring on a chuckle, or at least a smile. Enjoy your weekend.


One hundred percent of divorces start with a marriage. - Mark Gungor

Pig-headed stubbornness is the perseverance of somebody we don't like. - Robert Elliot Gonzales

If a man owes me money, I never seem to forget. But if I do the owing, I somehow never remember. - Aristophanes

Prayer must never be answered: if it is, it ceases to be prayer and becomes correspondence. - Oscar Wilde

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most. - Ozzy Osbourne

Some people aren’t just missing the odd screw. The whole freaking toolbox is gone. - Unknown

The opera is like a husband with a foreign title: expensive to support, hard to understand, and therefore a supreme social challenge. - Cleveland Amory

Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning. - Unknown

Lord, if I can't be skinny, please let all my friends be fat. - Unknown

Men are like a deck of cards. You'll find the occasional king, but most are jacks. - Laura Swenson

Jumping for joy is good exercise. - Unknown

If you want to be found, stand where the seeker seeks. - Sidney Lanier

                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: