Tuesday 20 July 2021

Last Saturday

So, a couple of weeks ago, I 'explored' a disused section of a railway track. Last Saturday, I took a walk on the disused track in the opposite direction. I have walked on this track before, when I want a change of scenery. This section of the track is wider and has nicer scenery than the previous section.

There are plans to develop the tracks. What the plans are, I am not so sure. I believe it is going to be a 'railway corridor' for recreational activities. We shall see.

Here are some pictures I took the other day.

A lone, but healthy palm tree.
A rambutan tree. Looks like it is rambutan season now. The rambutans are too high up to be reached.
A durian tree. I think the last of its fruit has dropped for this season. When it is in season, you will see people loitering here, waiting for the durians to drop.
A fellow walker. It gets busier later in the evening. The track is also popular with cyclists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour and Aphorisms. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: