Friday 16 July 2021

Flowers From The Dome

Flowers from the Flower dome in the Gardens by the Bay. These are odds and ends from previous visits. Due to the pandemic and also due to the restrictions in these times of pandemic, I have not been there as often as I would love to. I hope that will change in the near future so that I can share the wonders of the Gardens by the Bay with you.

Unfortunately, apart from the Dahlias, I do not know the names of the rest of the flowers. Do enlighten me in the comments if you know what they are. I thank you in advance.

I know these are Dahlias. But, I do not know what cultivar, or variety they are.

This flower looks like a caterpillar. Although I know it's a flower and not a caterpillar, still it kind of gives me the creeps. I am not a fan of creepy crawlies. It's funny how the eye, or rather the mind play tricks on you.
I don't know what the rest are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour and Aphorisms. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: