Saturday 10 July 2021

Oxymorons

We must hold in our minds these utterly contradictory thoughts: not one of us matters at all; each of us is infinitely precious. - Jane Emily Bowers

Book publishing would be so much easier without the authors. - Dan Brown

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished; that will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying. - Oscar Wilde

The more we do, the more we can do; the more busy we are, the more leisure we have. - William Hazlitt

I did my best to go in a circle, hoping in this way to go in a straight line. - Samuel Beckett

Be more or less specific. - Unknown

The first and wisest of them all professed to know this only, that he nothing knew. - John Milton

The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance. - Robert R. Coveyou

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is. - Yogi Berra

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. - Pablo Picasso

Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. - Albert Einstein

I don’t do what I’m told, but I might do what you want if you ask me nicely. - Cassandra Clare

There go my people. I must find out where they are going so I can lead them. - Alexandre Ledru-Rollin

We all know what UFOs are, even if we insist that they are not. - Aeolus Kephas

Time is precious. Waste it wisely. - Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour and Aphorisms. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: