Wednesday 18 August 2021

An Afternoon Walk

To keep myself fit and agile, I take daily walks, weather permitting. I have a nice route to do that. Occasionally, I will do something different and explore a new route. This is a new route. Here are some photos I took on my walk.

It was rather cloudy, and it looked like it might rain anytime. Fortunately, it didn’t rain, and I was able to enjoy my walk.

This is a 'Kuan Yin' (Goddess of Mercy) temple.

A block of condominium apartments.
A train station with apartment blocks behind it.
A panorama shot of the distant town-houses and apartment blocks. The view that I tried to capture didn’t turn out right at all.
Luxurious town-houses for those who can afford the luxurious lifestyle. These would cost an arm and leg.
And what is this tree that I saw? A longan tree? The fruits certainly look like logans. But I did not know that Singapore’s climate is suitable to grow logans. Hmm. Interesting.
This, I believe is a variety of the spider plant – the thorny kind. This is the first time I notice them producing – are their buds or fruits. Mmm...
In the sky, the clouds were raging. One moment dark clouds, one moment white clouds. The white clouds won as there was no rain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour and Aphorisms. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: