Monday 16 August 2021

Continuing My Walk In the Gardens

There was this - ‘Active Garden’. I couldn’t understand why it is called Active Garden. I will pay closer attention the next time I passed by – to see what I missed.
A beautiful and healthy plant. Try to caress the leaves once, and you will know to keep clear of it in future. At the edges of the leaves are sharp little thorns.
I don’t know what this plant is. I think it is some kind of plant in the palm family. You wouldn’t want to get too close to it. Look at those thorns! They are nasty.
A beautiful healthy looking tree.
Trees with unusual roots.
Trumpet tree, or Tabeluia Rosea. Two birds having a discussion, maybe a quarrel. I wonder why the trees are so bare of leaves.
Beautiful Bougainvillea.
Some plants from the succulent family.
I don’t know what this tree bearing bean-like fruit is. Rather strange looking pods.
A couple of trees from the palm family.
These hibiscus were inside the dome. I walked pass them on the outside and was attracted by the sweet and rich colours, as well as their size. They are at least three times the size of the usual hibiscus. I took these through the convex glass of the doom. The photos don't do the flowers justice, but still, they turned out better than expected.
Look out for the final instalment of my visit to the garden tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour and Aphorisms. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: