Monday 15 August 2022

Shadows Of Palm Trees

Although on holidays, I still take walks everyday, albeit not for as long a distance as I usually do when at home.

It was a hot, Summer afternoon. So, I thought the park might be a better bet for a walk. I could take shelter under the trees if it gets too much.

It was reported that last month was the second hottest month of July since they started keeping records. I won’t be surprised if this is the hottest month of August since they started keeping records. It was 37C on Saturday.

Anyway, it was in the park that I saw these beautiful shadows of palm trees. As we know, the brighter the light, the darker the shadow. Lots of lovely shadows on a clear sky, Summer day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: