Wednesday 10 August 2022

Arroyo At Night

Although Benalmadena is a holiday town, Arroyo, the town center is quite quiet at night. This is because most of the action, the parties and clubbing are down at the Costa del Sol, where all the big clubs, bars and hotels are. Some of the clubs open until quite late.

In Arroyo, I guess the locals had to wake up early to go to work. Besides, there are more senior folks here. They would have gone to bed quite early.

Although I have been here a few times, I have never been to the clubs. I don’t like crowds, and I can’t stand the loud music and the noise. I guess my clubbing days are over.

Here are some pictures of Arroyo at night taken on my way home after dinner. It was already past midnight. There were only a few scattered souls about, except in the square where some restaurants were still open.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: