Tuesday 16 August 2022

Reflections From Windows

Reflection of pedestrains waiting to cross the road. That is my entry for the Reflection Hunters contest this week.

The rest of the pictures in the post are of reflections from windows of shopfronts. I took them while I was out on my afternoon walk.

These are clear glass and not mirrors, so the reflections are not sharp. Some of the shops have some material behind the glass either for privacy, or to keep the glare from the sun. These will give better reflections.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: