Tuesday 9 August 2022

Reflections In The Pond

It would seem that the parks here in Benalmadenae are a little different to most parks I have seen. There seem to always have a pond in the parks here.

This is a pond in a park near my apartment. Apparently, the pond is for migratory ducks to rest before continuing on to wherever they are going. I think that is a great idea, but I am not sure of the history of how it all got started.

Anyway, I saw reflections of the trees around the pond. I thought they would be make perfect entries for my Reflection contest in another blockchain.

Further down the park was a smaller pond. I submit their reflections with the post.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: