Monday 29 August 2022

A Structure

I came back from Benalmadena with enough shadows to last me a while. What a good place for shadow hunters it was. Clear blue sky, and hot Summer days with low humidity. The shadows were as sharp as they came. However, I will still continue to shadow hunt in Singapore.

This week, I submit shadows of a structure on the beach promenade. If I am not mistaken, this is a kind of a reception area. I vaguely remember that years ago, there was a wedding held there. They constructed a tent for the ceremony, and set up a bar at the structure.

I rather think it is not a very good choice of location to be having a wedding on a hot Summer day. Imagine yourself in your fineries under the hot sweltering heat. I think you will be in a constant state of inelegance. Maybe there are more such ceremonies during the cooler months. That would be a better time, instead of during a hot Summer day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: