Saturday 13 August 2022

The Changing Skyline Of Benalmadena

Looking out of the balcony of the apartment, I have a good view of the Benalmadena skyline. It is a beautiful view and I never get tired of looking at it.

The skyline changes ever so often, and if I am lucky, I get treated to some magical, and phenomenal natural light shows and cloud formations.

Here are some pictures of the beautiful skyline selected from the many that I took. Every time I look out and see the nice view, I reach for my camera to take a couple of shots of it. It is quite a task deciding which ones to post on here.

This is what the skyline is normally like, in the day.

Sometimes, there is a bit of passing cloud.
Sometimes, you wake up to see the mountain top covered with haze from the Costa del Sol, or clouds if it is a cloudy day. If it is haze, it usually vaporized after some time.
The sun, beginning to set. It will eventually go down behind Mount Calamorro.
It’s evening. The lights are coming on gradually. From there, the skyline gradually darkens as evening falls.
At night, there is the lovely view of lights from the pueblos, or villages on the side of the mountains.
Some weeks ago, there was a fire in the mountains behind the one in the picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: