Wednesday 3 August 2022

A Park In The Vicinity

There is a park here in Arroyo, which is about ten minutes walk from the apartment. I was out for a walk, and on the way back, I dropped by the park to have a look. The park is not the usual park one is used to seeing.
This is the path leading up to the park.
This is the upper section of the park. It has a pond which is fenced up. According to my friend, Roger, migratory ducks stopped by the pond for a break before heading to wherever they are going.
Water from the pond flows down a stream and is somehow recycled back to the pond again.
Some plants and flowers in the park.

Pomegranate trees.

I don’t know what flowers are these.
Pigeons and ducks enjoying the park

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: