Monday 17 July 2023

Laughter

Humour and laughter are the antidote to this stressful life. When possible, where possible, laugh. It may not add years to your life, but it will surely add life to your years.

If you are having one of those days where you are finding it hard to laugh, have a look at the following. Maybe that will bring on a chuckle, or a smile at least.

I think the key indicator for wealth is not good grades, work ethic, or IQ. I believe it’s relationships. Ask yourself two questions: How many people do I know, and how much ransom money could I get for each one? - Jarod Kintz

Vegetarianism is harmless enough, though it is apt to fill a man with wind and self-righteousness. - Robert Hutchinson

If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. - Edward W. Howe

All I ask is the chance to prove that money can’t make me happy. - Spike Milligan

Many a wedding takes place when a man can't afford to go steady with a girl any longer. - Evan Esar

True patriots we; for be it understood, we left our country for our country’s good. - George Barrington

Tomorrow is the busiest day of our life because we keep putting off doing everything until tomorrow. - Unknown

When you fall, I will be there to catch you – With love, the floor. - Unknown

If one is to be called a liar, one may as well make an effort to deserve the name. - A. A. Milne

Curiosity, that’s what kills us. Not muggers or all that bullshit about the ozone layer. It’s our own hearts and minds. - Woody Allen

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis. - Jack Handey

I make it a policy to try never to make a complete idiot of myself twice in the same way. After all, there’s always all kinds of new ways to make a complete idiot of myself. Why repeat the old ones? - Margot Dalton

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: